Purchase Neural & Adaptive Systems – Jose C. Principe at Aibox! You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha). Our courses come with a lifetime warranty, we're always here to help if you need it.
Email receipts will be automatically sent when payments are successful. Within 24 hours, we will email updates as process your order
About this book
Like no other text in this field, authors Jose C. Principe, Neil R. Euliano, and W. Curt Lefebvre have written a unique and innovative text unifying the concepts of neural networks and adaptive filters into a common framework.
The text is suitable for senior/graduate courses in neural networks and adaptive filters. It offers over 200 fully functional simulations (with instructions) to demonstrate and reinforce key concepts and help the reader develop an intuition about the behavior of adaptive systems with real data. This creates a powerful self-learning environment highly suitable for the professional audience.
From the Inside Flap
Develop New Insight into the Behavior of Adaptive Systems This one-of-a-kind interactive book and CD-ROM will help you develop a better understanding of the behavior of adaptive systems. Developed as part of a project aimed at innovating the teaching of adaptive systems in science and engineering, it unifies the concepts of neural networks and adaptive filters into a common framework. It begins by explaining the fundamentals of adaptive linear regression and builds on these concepts to explore pattern classification, function approximation, feature extraction, and time-series modeling/prediction. The text is integrated with the industry standard neural network/adaptive system simulator NeuroSolutions. This allows the authors to demonstrate and reinforce key concepts using over 200 interactive examples. Each of these examples is ‘live, ‘ allowing the user to change parameters and experiment first-hand with real-world adaptive systems. This creates a powerful environment for learning through both visualization and experimentation. Key Features of the Text
- The text and CD combine to become an interactive learning tool.
- Emphasis is on understanding the behavior of adaptive systems rather than mathematical derivations.
- Each key concept is followed by an interactive example.
- Over 200 fully functional simulations of adaptive systems are included.
- The text and CD offer a unified view of neural networks, adaptive filters, pattern recognition, and support vector machines.
- Hyperlinks allow instant access to keyword definitions, bibliographic references, equations, and advanced discussions of concepts.
The CD-ROM Contains:
- A complete, electronic version of the text in hypertext format
- NeuroSolutions, an industry standard, icon-based neural network/adaptive system simulator
- A tutorial on how to use NeuroSolutions
- Additional data files to use with the simulator
An revolutionary technique to describing neurocomputing and adaptive gaining knowledge of structures from a attitude which unifies classical linear adaptive structures strategies with the present day advances in neural networks. It is wealthy in examples and sensible insight. -James Zeidler, University of California, San Diego
Keep improving yourself today with this “Neural & Adaptive Systems – Jose C. Principe” course at only [$42]
Tag: Neural & Adaptive Systems – Jose C. Principe Review. Neural & Adaptive Systems – Jose C. Principe download. Neural & Adaptive Systems – Jose C. Principe discount. neural and adaptive systems, adaptive systems in neural network, neural and adaptive systems fundamentals through simulations, neural and adaptive systems fundamentals through simulations pdf