Purchase New Manager: The Basics and More of Being a Great Leader – Markus Amanto at Aibox! You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha). Our courses come with a lifetime warranty, we're always here to help if you need it.
What You Will Learn
- A step by step guide to your first 94 days as a manager
- Communicate directly and clearly
- Give and receive constructive feedback
- Recognize different stages in a group's development
- Adjust own behavior related to the development stage of the group
- Understand the need for and use of different leadership styles
- Set clear and effective guidelines for team behavior
- Distinguish between management and leadership
- Understand and manage conflicts
- Clarify expectations and focus efforts of the team
- Acknowledge colleagues in a way that supports healthy work relationships
- Understand how values influence relationships and leadership
- Work with reflection and learning, individually and in a team
- Motivate individuals and teams in a productive way
- Build trust and successful work relationships
- Excel in the management role with its unique demands and expectations
- Planning the operations of your team
- Coaching your coworkers to better performance, well-being and results
- Effective delegation of tasks
Learn the basic concepts, tools and skills that you will need to become successful as a manager. Learn how to build and lead effective teams through both the easy and the hard times.
Build a strong foundation for your successful leadership with this comprehensive course
- Get a great start with a detailed guide to your first 94 days as a manager
- Learn to communicate clearly and how to work with constructive feedback.
- Recognize and use group dynamics for better results.
- Manage conflicts and relationships in a productive, energy efficient way.
- Build motivated and self-learning teams with a high level of trust.
- Learn how to best manage the demands and expectations of the management role.
- Learn practical skills such as operations planning with your team, delegation and coaching
Time and Energy Saving Knowledge and Skills at Your Disposal
This course is built on more than 25 years experience with training new and experienced managers from all corners of the world.
Successful managers have all invested in their leadership skills. These skills are often what makes or breaks a new manager.
Content and Overview
I designed this course to be easily understood and applied by absolute beginners. The course has over 35 downloadable resources that you can use for future reference, including guides, checklists, textbooks, illustrations and assessments.
It is complete with easy-to-digest theories, models and practical examples. A total of 16 sections with over 120 lectures filled with proven tips and tricks. And there is a quiz at the end of each section to help you grasp the key concepts.
You will walk away from this course with a solid toolbox of skills and knowledge that you can use to succeed in your new management role.
You will be able to communicate more clearly, give and receive constructive feedback and manage conflicts. You will understand group dynamics and be able to adjust your leadership to the development stage of your team.
You will avoid energy drains by clarifying expectations, guidelines for behavior and working with values. You will be able to motivate yourself and others, build trusting and effective relationships while managing the challenges related to the management role.
You will be able to plan and execute the work of yourself and your team, both in the day to day operations and in the long-term.
- 1 Introduction to the Course
- 2 The First 94 Days
- 3 The Shift – From Specialist to Manager
- 4 The Difference Between Management and Leadership
- 5 Giving and Receiving Feedback
- 6 Communication
- 7 Group Dynamics
- 8 Conflict Management
- 9 Trust and Openness
- 10 Values and Ethics
- 11 Motivation
- 12 The Manager Role
- 13 Operations Planning
- 14 Delegation
- 15 Coaching
- 16 Reflection
Two Coaching Sessions Included
Included in your course are also two complimentary coaching sessions, 30 minutes each, that are conducted either online or via phone. The sessions help you apply what you learn even more effectively.
Get New Manager: The Basics and More of Being a Great Leader – Markus Amanto, Only Price $37
Tag: New Manager: The Basics and More of Being a Great Leader – Markus Amanto Review. New Manager: The Basics and More of Being a Great Leader – Markus Amanto download. New Manager: The Basics and More of Being a Great Leader – Markus Amanto discount.