Purchase OB Emergencies – Jamie Otremba at Aibox! You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha). Our courses come with a lifetime warranty, we're always here to help if you need it.
OB Emergencies – Jamie Otremba course is available you will get immediately after payment only
What will you get:
Jamie Otremba, MSN, RN, CNM, will delve into the most common obstetrical emergencies presenting in today’s patients. She will provide you with a comprehensive look at the critical interventions for:
- Trauma in Pregnancy
- Severe Hypertensive Disorders in Pregnancy
- Managing Amniotic Fluid Embolism
- The Latest Recommendations for Post-Partum Hemorrhage
- Urgent vs. Emergent Newborn Conditions
- Interventions to Manage Violent Situations in the OB Setting
Jamie’s extensive experiences in high risk obstetrics have provided her with keen insight into these often challenging and frightening situations. She is eager to share with you many of the effective interventions that she has acquired throughout her career. Through enlightening case studies, persuasive evidence-based research and an engaging presentation style, she will teach you the current trends and treatments you need to know to manage the next OB emergency. Watch this recording to learn new strategies and techniques that can immediately impact the maternal and fetal outcomes of your patients!
- Differentiate three clinical manifestations of amniotic fluid embolism.
- Assess the most common causes of obstetric trauma.
- Determine management options for post-partum hemorrhage.
- Justify why a d-dimer is no longer recommended as part of the evaluation for pulmonary embolism in pregnancy.
- Analyze why neurological outcomes with amniotic fluid embolism are so poor and the rapid interventions that could make a difference.
- Distinguish the various treatment options for the obstetrical patient with severe hypertension.
Trauma in Pregnancy: Managing a Potential Catastrophe!
- Triage: How Much is Too Much?
- Labs: What’s NOT Normal in Pregnancy
- CPR with a Gravid Abdomen
- When to Consider “Bedside Cesarean”
Management Strategies for Hemorrhage
- Risk Evaluation & Prevention
- 3rd Stage Management
- Qualitative vs. Quantitative Assessment
- Is Misoprostol all it’s Cracked Up to Be?
- Current Medication Recommendations
- Triggering Massive Transfusion Protocols
Amniotic Fluid Embolism
- Are We Putting Her at Risk?
- What Does the Differential Look Like?
- Rapid Response That May Save Her Life
Severe Hypertensive Disorders in Pregnancy
- How Does This Happen: Update on Pathophysiology for Today’s Patient
- Urgent Treatment Thresholds
- The Best & Latest Medications
- Fetal Evaluation: From NSTs to UARs & Everything in Between
- Post-Partum Management
- More Common Than You Think, Do You Know How to React?
- The Angry Partner
- Being Threatened with Violence
- Developing an Action Plan for Crisis Events
- Where & When to Get Help
The At-Risk Newborn
- Umbilical Artery Studies
- Identifying a Problem
- What All the Numbers Mean
- When to Watch & When it is an Emergency
Keep improving yourself today with this “OB Emergencies – Jamie Otremba” course at only [$79]
OB Emergencies – Jamie Otremba Review. OB Emergencies – Jamie Otremba download. OB Emergencies – Jamie Otremba discount.