When a child's life is put in your hands… are you ready to respond?
Emergency situations never give warning.. you need to be prepared for anything, TODAY! As a care provider for any child, it is important to understand that situations can go from urgent to emergent in a matter of seconds, and the split second decision you make can change the message you deliver to an anxious parent.
That’s why we created this comprehensive online course focused solely on caring for your pediatric patients, because nobody wants to tell a parent their child has died.
Two expert pediatric clinicians will guide you through practical strategies for recognition, management, and prevention of both common and emergent conditions with your young patients. Walk away with new–found knowledge on the latest research and evidence that you can use the very next day with your patients and families regarding:
- Strategies for stabilization & critical assessment
- How to handle Neuro, Cardiac, Respiratory & many other emergencies
- Non–confrontational ways to talk about vaccines
- Treatment strategies for concussions & sport injuries
- Recognizing anaphylaxis and allergies
- What to do when you suspect child abuse
- And so much more!
You never get a second chance to save a child's life – don't wait till it's too late to enhance your skills and increase your pediatric knowledge.
Here's what you will learn in this comprehensive online course:
MOMMY, I Don't Feel So Good! Pediatric Problems, Emergencies & Lab Interpretation
- Vaccine recommendations and how to relay data to parents in a nonconfrontational approach
- Differentiate between a "well child physical" and a "sports physical" in relation to both history and exam
- The steps to determine etiology of pediatric hypertension
- The pathophysiology of drowning and recommended treatment strategies
- Interpret lab data and apply the findings to clinical practice
- International guidelines & treatment strategies for concussions & sport injuries
Life-Threatening Pediatric Emergencies
- Strategies to evaluate pediatric life-threatening situations
- Non-pharmacological and pharmacological options to manage pediatric life-threatening situations
- Traumatic injuries seen in children and the best practice initial response
- Immediate interventions for cardiac emergencies in children
- Medication management of distributive anaphylactic shock
- Clinical differences between various lower and upper airway diseases
Tag: Pediatric Crisis: Quick Assessment & Rapid Action – Maria Broadstreet & Stephen Jones Review. Pediatric Crisis: Quick Assessment & Rapid Action – Maria Broadstreet & Stephen Jones download. Pediatric Crisis: Quick Assessment & Rapid Action – Maria Broadstreet & Stephen Jones discount.