Purchase Polyvagal Theory in Action – Deb Dana at Aibox! You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha). Our courses come with a lifetime warranty, we're always here to help if you need it.
Email receipts will be automatically sent when payments are successful. Within 24 hours, we will email updates as process your order
At its most basic level, human communication is one nervous system responding to another, searching for signals that it’s safe to connect and flooding us with distress responses when it’s not. Polyvagal Theory has revolutionized our understanding of the complex, unconscious forces at play in our therapeutic interactions, offering a road map to help us navigate and engage this deeply embodied system. In this recording, you’ll learn how to use the five pathways of the Social Engagement System to regulate your own states and enter into fuller autonomic attunement with your clients.
- Employ exercises designed to engage the neural circuits of your client’s Social Engagement System to improve clinical outcomes.
- Catalogue moments of autonomic disconnection and find the right repair in sessions.
- Create an environment of autonomic safety using the “inside, outside, and between” guide.
- Use your own Social Engagement System to effectively coregulate with clients.
- Assess the impact of trauma on the autonomic nervous system.
The Autonomic Nervous System
- The Autonomic Impact of Trauma
- Flexible vs. Rigid Autonomic Nervous System
3 Organizing Principles
The Social Engagement System
- The Power of Eyes
- Vocal Bursts
Guiding Questions & Conclusion
Get Polyvagal Theory in Action – Deb Dana, Only Price $59
Tag: Polyvagal Theory in Action – Deb Dana Review. Polyvagal Theory in Action – Deb Dana download. Polyvagal Theory in Action – Deb Dana discount.