Purchase Project Management 101 – Patrick O’Malley at Aibox! You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha). Our courses come with a lifetime warranty, we're always here to help if you need it.
An important part of being a product manager is overseeing the progress of the team and making decisions to ensure maximum value. It's essential to understand the basics of project management whether you are in a large company working with project managers or in a smaller startup where both the product management and project management fall on your shoulders.
One of the major challenges is making sure you do not start a project unless all of its parameters have been validated with the different stakeholders. We will, therefore, examine how to create a business case, conduct a feasibility study, and write a project charter.
We will explore the five phases of the project management lifecycle, which will show you how to create a project plan, execute against that plan, and monitor progress before closing the project.
We will look at task breakdown, how to estimate the costs of a project, and how to create a visual representation of a project's main delivery dates and milestones via Gantt.
By the end of this course, you will be able to manage a project phase by phase.
You will be able to:
- Recognize the components of key project management frameworks, models, and methodologies.
- Identify when to apply project management methodology within product management.
- Explain how to identify and communicate with stakeholders.
- Detail frameworks for carrying out feasibility studies.
- Explain how to write a business case, a project charter, and a project plan.
- Describe how to initiate and plan a project.
- Calculate the cost of a project.
- Describe how to execute, monitor, and close a project.
Table of contents
Part #1 – Learn the Fundamentals of Project Management
1. Discover the Fundamentals of Project Management
2. Discover the Project Management Lifecycle
3. Identify when a project management approach is appropriate for a product manager
4. Identify and Communicate with Project Stakeholders
Quiz: Learn the Fundamentals of Project Management
Part #2 – Initiate & Plan a Project
1. Write a Business Case that Supports Project Initiation
2. Write a Feasibility Study
3. Write a Project Charter
4. Budget and Cost a Project Plan
5. Write a Project Plan
Quiz: Initiate & Plan a Project
Part #3 – Execute a Project Plan & Monitor Project Progress
1. Manage the Executing Phase of the Project Management Lifecycle
2. Monitor Project Progress
3. Close a Project
Quiz: Execute a Project Plan & Monitor Project Progress
Certificate of achievement (see example)
Get Project Management 101 – Patrick O’Malley, Only Price $37
Tag: Project Management 101 – Patrick O’Malley Review. Project Management 101 – Patrick O’Malley download. Project Management 101 – Patrick O’Malley discount.