Purchase Risks & Consequences of Covid-19 on Mental Health: A Psychopharmacology Update – Sonata Bohen at Aibox! You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha). Our courses come with a lifetime warranty, we're always here to help if you need it.
Email receipts will be automatically sent when payments are successful. Within 24 hours, we will email updates as process your order
Expert Clinician Sonata Bohen, a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner and NEI Master Psychopharmacologist, knows well the challenges you are facing in practice right now. You, too, are seeing patients experiencing increasing levels of social isolation, unemployment and financial concerns, domestic abuse and resulting mental health diagnoses, particularly amongst our most vulnerable patient populations.
As the insidious effects of Covid-19 are taking place all across the country, those physical symptoms must be managed, just as well as we are learning how to. As if all of that was not challenging enough, there are more and more Covid-19 patient cases where unanticipated interactions with psychotropic medications are taking place, increased incidence of drug induced delirium and for a long list of reasons, mental health needs, in general, are requiring our very careful attention.
There has now no longer been a time of more duty for sufferers – in phrases of each their important bodily and intellectual fitness needs. You have to make time to enroll in Sonata as she hits the realistic highlights to assist manual vital choices you’re making for sufferers all through this pandemic. She is aware of that we’re all on this together…
- Analyze vulnerable populations at greater risk of Covid-19.
- Assess for medical disorders in people with mental illness that can cause complications with Covid-19.
- Distinguish the consequences of Covid-19 for increased incidence of suicide, domestic violence and child abuse.
- Plan how current Covid-19 treatments can have an effect on psychotropic medications.
- Evaluate the need for medication adjustments considering the organ/system effected by Covid-19.
- Barriers in access to care
- Increased risks during this pandemic
Increasing Risk through Social Isolation and Unemployment
- Domestic violence
- Child abuse
- Food insecurity
- Substance abuse and the opiate epidemic
- Worsening physical health
Psychopharmacology: Consequences of Covid-19
- Organ and systems impacted
- Caution in dosing and selection of medications in Covid-19 patients with mental illness
- Increase of drug induced delirium in patients on respirators with Covid-19
- Medications used to treat Covid-19 – and possible interactions with psychotrophic medications
- What we can learn from other nations and cultures in this present pandemic
- How we can all come out as better people from this crisis
Keep improving yourself today with this “Risks & Consequences of Covid-19 on Mental Health: A Psychopharmacology Update – Sonata Bohen” course at only [$47]
Tag: Risks & Consequences of Covid-19 on Mental Health: A Psychopharmacology Update – Sonata Bohen Review. Risks & Consequences of Covid-19 on Mental Health: A Psychopharmacology Update – Sonata Bohen download. Risks & Consequences of Covid-19 on Mental Health: A Psychopharmacology Update – Sonata Bohen discount. covid 19 impact on mental health, covid 19 effects on mental health, covid-19 effect on mental health patients and workforce