Purchase Self-Compassion Tools for Teens: Overcoming Shame & the “Inner Critic” – Karen Bluth at Aibox! You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha). Our courses come with a lifetime warranty, we're always here to help if you need it.
Email receipts will be automatically sent when payments are successful. Within 24 hours, we will email updates as process your order
Participate in self-compassion techniques which could lessen pressure, despair, and anxiety, even as coming across the way to construct resilience and internal electricity withinside the teenagers you figure with. By looking this interactive recording, you’ll learn how to assist teenagers navigate those difficult years, via way of means of coaching law talents whilst feelings are skyrocketing, and practices to ease pressure and convey consolation whilst the difficult instances hit.
- Strategies to quiet the “internal critic”
- In-the-second techniques for anxiety, despair, and pressure
- Developmentally-suitable enticing exercises
- Guided meditation practices to provoke self-kindness
- Research-supported practices that decrease pressure
Watch self-compassion professional and author, Karen Bluth, Ph.D, and emerge as completely immersed withinside the practices of self-compassion to your youngsterager customers. Even extra importantly, you’ll examine a remedy plan to put into effect immediately!
- Summarize the physiological results of self-compassion practices and its effect on intellectual fitness signs and symptoms.
- Teach self-compassion techniques to adolescent customers as a technique for lowering signs and symptoms of anxiety.
- Articulate how self-compassion practices can enhance adolescent customers’ cappotential to control pressure effectively.
- Consider methods wherein self-compassion gear can lower signs and symptoms of despair in adolescent customers.
- Design a plan to comprise developmentally-suitable mindfulness and self-compassion talents to put into effect into one’s scientific practice.
- Communicate findings concerning self-compassion studies exploring the relationship among key mind areas and intellectual fitness and understand how information neurological methods can assist specialists enhance scientific outcomes.
- Self-Compassion for Teens
- Dr. Kristin Neff’s 3 components of self-compassion
- Self-compassion compared to mindfulness: Similarities and differences
- Misgivings about self-compassion
- Research on self-compassion and teens
- Interactive/Experiential Interventions to:
- Lower stress
- Lessen depression
- Decrease anxiety
- Alleviate negative mood
- Quiet their inner critic
- Build resilience
- Strengthen self-appreciation
- Increase sense of gratitude
- Self-Compassion Skills and Activities
- Compassionate body scan
- Music meditation
- Here-and-now object – rest in present moment
- Soles of the feet – portal to present moment
- Soothing touch/ A moment for me – self-compassion in moment of need
- Core values/a pledge to myself – remove obstacles
- Japanese bowls – imperfections make you unique and interesting
- Crossing the line – recognize others experience same emotions
- Compassionate friend – strength, wisdom, compassion within themselves
- Self-Compassion in Action – Choose from skills and activities above
- As a clinician
- In a small group
- In a large group
- Discuss feedback
- Develop a take home plan for teens
- Potential Obstacles
- Obstacles that impede implementation
- Share ideas on ways to confront these obstacles
Keep improving yourself today with this “Self-Compassion Tools for Teens: Overcoming Shame & the “Inner Critic” – Karen Bluth” course at only [$79]
Tag: Self-Compassion Tools for Teens: Overcoming Shame & the “Inner Critic” – Karen Bluth Review. Self-Compassion Tools for Teens: Overcoming Shame & the “Inner Critic” – Karen Bluth download. Self-Compassion Tools for Teens: Overcoming Shame & the “Inner Critic” – Karen Bluth discount. self-compassion meaning, self-compassion exercise, self-compassion scale, self-compassion meditation, self-compassion worksheets pdf