Purchase Superstar Blogging Masterclass – Matthew Kepnes at Aibox! You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha). Our courses come with a lifetime warranty, we're always here to help if you need it.
Get a deeper perspective on blogging with the story of how I started, lessons from over a decade of experience, and underlining principles so you can better serve your readers and learn what can elevate you above the noise.
Be more than just another influencer. learn to create online business that helps people, makes money, and lasts the test of time.
In a world awash with content and influencers, it can seem like you've missed the boat on starting a business online. How will you get heard above the noise? How will you make money? Will anyone read what you write?
These are common worries.
But let me tell you: you didn't miss any boat. There's always room for good content.
If you're thinking of starting an online business, want to take your current one to the next level, or just want to master online marketing skills for your job, you're in the right place.
My name is Matthew Kepnes (a.k.a. Nomadic Matt) and I’ve been running the website Nomadic Matt since 2008. Over the last twelve years, my website has become one of the top travel blogs in the world, with over 1.3 million visitors per month, a 310,000-person email list, four employees, and high six-figure revenue. I've written two books (one a New York Times bestseller) and even started a travel media conference.
When I started, I had no background in writing, technology, or marketing. I couldn't code and was lost in a sea of information. I just knew I liked to travel and wanted to find a way to share that passion with the world (while also getting paid).
I know exactly where you are because I've been there too.
I created this program to teach you everything I know about running a successful online business.
In twelve years, I've seen it all. I've seen people come and go and trends fade into oblivion. I know what it takes to build something that lasts and how to get heard above the noise. I will show you how to buck trends and stand out the same way I've helped the thousands of other students that have taken this course.
Success is more than just information. There's plenty of free information online. If you want free information, this program isn't for you.
This program is about having a teacher make sense of the information we teach. We help you put it all together, develop a strategy, fix your website, and answer your questions through our weekly calls.
I know how hard it can be to do this on your own and feel no one can understand you or offer you help. I had the same problems when I started. I tried tons of things that didn't work in part because I had no one with experience to go "That's not right. Try this instead."
When you sign up for this program, you get more than just another online course giving you a bunch of information to figure out on your own.
When you sign up for this program, you get my team and I giving you constant feedback and support. We will be here to answer questions, provide technical feedback, help you strategize.
Information is nothing if you don’t have a strategy to implement it. My teachers gave me insights and guidance I would never have found on my own.
That's what I want to do with you.
That's what Superstar Blogging is about.
Week 1: Setting Up & Getting ed
- Welcome to the Business of Blogging!
- The Story of Nomadic Matt
- Step 1: Create Your Blog Name
- Step 2: Sign Up for Hosting
- Step 3: Install and Configuring WordPress
- Step 4: Set Up Your Email Account
- Step 5: An Overview of WordPress
- Step 6: Picking and Installing a Theme on Your Site
- Step 7: Using WordPress to Add Content
- Step 8: Installing WordPress Plugins
- Install Plugin Number 1: Akismet
- Install Plugin Number 2: Jetpack
- Install Plugin Number 3: Yoast SEO
- Install Plugin Number 4: Social Pug
- Install Plugin Number 5: UpdraftPlus
- Install Plugin Number 6: Compress JPEG & PNG images
- Install Plugin Number 7: Relevanssi
- Install Plugin Number 8: Cache Enabler
- Step 9: Setting Up Google Analytics and Search Console
- Step 10: Learn The Basics of Editing Code
- Step 11: How to Make Your Website SEO Friendly
- BONUS: Recommended Reading
Week 2: Building a Brand
- How to Look at the Big Picture
- Creating Your Brand
- How to Choose Your Niche
- The Essentials of Website Design
- How to Design Your Website
- Time Management: How to Maximize Your Efficiency
Week 3: Writing Content
- An Introduction to Writing for the Web
- How to Write Engaging Content
- How to Write Viral Content
- Editing Your Work
- Grammar Dos and Don’ts
- Writing Resources
Week 4: Mastering Social Media & Networking
- An Introduction to Social Media
- Twitter & Snapchat
- How to Succeed on Instagram
- How to Succeed on Pinterest
- How to Succeed on Facebook
- Pitching Guest Blogs
- How to Get Media Attention
- Networking with Bloggers
Week 5: SEO
- Introduction to SEO (Why It’s Important)
- How to Get Links to Rank High
- An Introduction to Domain Authority (And Why It’s Not as Important as You’ve Been Told)
- Advanced SEO: 5 Tips to Help You Get Ahead
- Advanced SEO: Keyword Research
- Advanced SEO: Updating Old Content for Improved SEO
- Advanced SEO: The Best Tools for Success
- SEO Glossary
Week 6: Newsletters
- An Introduction to Newsletters
- How to Set Up Newsletters
- How to Set Up Your Newsletter with ConvertKit
- video icon
- How to Set Up Your Newsletter with MailChimp (30:45)
- What to Write in Your Emails
- Using Lead Generation to Grow Your List
- Email Marketing F.A.Q
Week 7: Monetizing Your Blog
- An Introduction to Making Money Blogging
- Affiliate Marketing
- A Note on Disclosing Sponsored Content and Affiliates
- Creating Digital Products
- How to Self-Publish a Book on Amazon
- How to Create a Sales Page
- How to Market Your Product
- Making Money via Ads
Week 8: Partnering with Brands, PR, Tourism Boards, & More
- Should You Take Paid Content?
- An Introduction to Media Kits
- Tours, Consulting, and Other Things
- Working with PR and Brands
- How to Work with Tourism Boards
- That’s a Wrap!
It's about being your mentor – and your biggest cheerleader.
Get Superstar Blogging Masterclass – Matthew Kepnes, Only Price $39
Tag: Superstar Blogging Masterclass – Matthew Kepnes Review. Superstar Blogging Masterclass – Matthew Kepnes download. Superstar Blogging Masterclass – Matthew Kepnes discount.