Purchase Tai Chi to Improve Function & Prevent Falls – Ralph Dehner at Aibox! You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha). Our courses come with a lifetime warranty, we're always here to help if you need it.
Email receipts will be automatically sent when payments are successful. Within 24 hours, we will email updates as process your order
Due to the excessive dangers of falls withinside the elderly, rehab professions should discover effective, validated techniques that lower the hazard for falls. Tai Chi combines low-effect sporting activities you may without problems use competently with patients. The exercise places profound emphasis on breathing, relaxing, and focusing the thoughts in precise postures. Benefits consist of enhancing flexibility/stability to save you falls, lowering stress/anxiety, strengthening the cardiovascular system, reducing persistent ache and recuperating from injuries/surgical procedures faster.
Using a aggregate of medical remedy skills, private schooling experience, and know-how in Tai Chi, Ralph will equip you with the applicable gear and strategies to include into your patients’ remedy plans. Adding this reimbursable remedy for your toolbox will at once allow you to offer a further modality to beautify patients’ stability, flexibility, middle strength, posture, stability, and coordination.
This training opportunity is a MUST if you work with patients who need easily adaptable and non-invasive exercises—and an opportunity to practice Tai Chi.
- Analyze the history of Tai Chi and its relevancy in the rehab clinical setting.
- Articulate the link between chronic arthritis pain and fall risk.
- Define the international fall reduction statistics directly related to Tai Chi programs.
- Apply the basic styles of Sun style of Tai Chi by the end of the course to strengthen clients’ flexibility, core, and balance.
Relevancy of Tai Chi in the Clinical Setting
- History of Tai Chi
- Different styles
- Clinical applications
- Link between chronic arthritis pain and fall risk
- International fall reduction directly related to Tai Chi programs
Applying the Movements
- Sun, Yang, and Chen styles of Tai Chi
- Strengthen flexibility, core and balance
- Therapeutic benefits
Keep improving yourself today with this “Tai Chi to Improve Function & Prevent Falls – Ralph Dehner” course at only [$67]
Tag: Tai Chi to Improve Function & Prevent Falls – Ralph Dehner Review. Tai Chi to Improve Function & Prevent Falls – Ralph Dehner download. Tai Chi to Improve Function & Prevent Falls – Ralph Dehner discount. tai chi classes near me, tai chi for beginners, tai chi for seniors