Purchase The Aromatherapy Home Study Course and 48 Hour Certification Exam at Aibox! You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha). Our courses come with a lifetime warranty, we're always here to help if you need it.
Course "The Aromatherapy Home Study Course and 48 Hour Certification Exam" is available, If no download link, Please wait 24 hours. We will process and send the link directly to your email.
You'll immediately receive a link to download your Aromatherapy Home Study Course and Certification Exam immediately after placing your order (8 1/2 X 11 PDF Format).
The Aromatherapy Home Study Course (Bundle) Includes:
- The Aromatherapy Home Study Course Training Guide ($325 value).
- The 48-Hour Certification Exam ($125 value).
- Membership Soul of Aromatherapy Community.
- BONUS: 3-Lesson 'Aromatherapy Kickstarter' Course ($197 value).
This Aromatherapy Home Study Course Training Guide is a condensed version of, The 8-Week Aromatherapy Online Course. Use it to brush up on course sections or for reference. It may also be used when completing the exam questions.
The Aromatherapy Training – Healing with Essential Oils
The Use of Plant Aromatics for Health and Well-being is a comprehensive introduction to aromatherapy for self study on the use of essential oils. Aromatherapy and healing with essential oils may be used:
- In your professional practice.
- Home or work place.
- Easily assimilated by business owners.
- Student beginners.
- Lay-persons who simply desire to enhance the quality of their life by using nature’s aromatic healing wisdom.
This introduction to aromatherapy is filled with the practical tools needed for effective application of aromatherapy in any setting.
The true practice of aromatherapy is a wedding of both science and art. It is one of the most powerful forms of healing known for enhancing one’s physical, mental and emotional well-being. For centuries aromatic plants have been used to enhance the vital life force energies. Aromatic oils contain the 'life essence' of a plant. As such, they are highly concentrated. A single drop, or two, can produce significant results.
Aromatherapy is a perfect complement to a professional therapeutic practice. It can be be used in the work place or at home, and very easy to integrate. In your professional practice, the myriad benefits of essential oils can greatly enhance a client’s overall experience and results of their care. Aromatic oils also add a memorable quality to your business identity and encourage client loyalty.
Essential oils are commonly used to promote:
- Inner harmony.
- Health and well-being.
- Healthy immune function.
- Respiratory health.
- Relief of muscle tension and pain.
- Enhanced mood.
- Balanced emotions.
- Relief of colds and flu.
- Relief of insomnia.
- Hormone balance.
- Anti-aging benefits.
- Skin care and more…
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN – Topics and Objectives
- In this 48 hour aromatherapy program you will have an opportunity to experience and learn about fifteen pure essential oils to have on hand for achieving therapeutic results.
- All the practical information you will need for introducing aromatherapy into your professional business practice, or for use in your home, or workplace.
- The best methods of application to use for therapeutic results.
By the end of this introduction to aromatherapy, you will be able to:
- Use direct inhalation methods to promote harmony, balance and healing.
- Make a massage oil for relaxation.
- Make aromatic mists for aura cleansing, lifting the mood, energy clearing, skin care enhancing the ambiance of a room for meditation and healing treatments.
- Make a muscle pain relief blend.
- Make aromatic medicines for a variety of health conditions.
- Make a perfume oil.
- Make French clay facial and body masks.
- Make body butters, exfoliating sugar scrubs and salt glows.
- Make hair and scalp treatments.
- Make a lip balm and repair butter.
- Make cleansing bath salts.
- Use essential oils for rejuvenating and healing bath therapy.
- Use steam inhalation to support your respiratory system
- Use essential oils for skin care.
- Use a diffuser to lift your senses and enhance the environment of your home or workplace.
- Learn about culinary wellness oils and cooking with essential oils.
- Make eco-friendly cleaning supplies.
- Use essential oils for laundry care.
- Use essential oils for animal and pet care
Get The Aromatherapy Home Study Course and 48 Hour Certification Exam – KG Stiles, Only Price $42
FORMAT – Key Elements for Enjoying the Benefits of Aromatherapy
- Aromatherapy Terms.
- What are Essential Oils.
- A Brief History on the Ancient Practice of Aromatherapy.
- Distillation Methods.
- How Aromatherapy Works.
- Two Charts: Aromatherapy Delivery Pathway and Electro-chemical Effects
- 15 Key Essential Oils to have on hand for healing and self care in your professional practice, home, or work place and why. The fifteen pure essential oils: Peppermint, Lavender, Eucalyptus, Tea Tree, Rose Geranium, Vetiver, Ylang Ylang III, plus sample perfume vials of Bergamot, Lemon, Sweet Marjoram, Rosemary verbenon, Cypress, Ravensara, Lemongrass and Sweet Orange.
- Experience and Note Effects of each of the fifteen essential oils.
- GC/MS Testing – the Gold Standard of Purity.
- Methods of Application for Best Results.
- Safe Use of Essential Oils.
- List of skin sensitizing, often referred to as “Hot Oils.”
- Proper Storage of Essential Oils.
- Essential Oils Dilution Guide.
- Shelf Life of Essential Oils.
- Making Aromatherapy Products.
- Aromatherapy Blending – Top, Middle, Base Notes.
- How to select oils with chemical properties for therapeutic results.
- The Twelve Chemical Families – Archetypal Pattern and Elemental Power.
Six Chemical Families – Properties, Actions and Effects.
Ester Chemical Family – Protectors & Nurturers.
Alcohol Chemical Family – Lovers.
Monoterpene Chemical Family – Athletes.
Sesquiterpene Chemical Family – Wise Elders and Compassionate Ones..
Oxide Chemical Family – Liberators.
Phenol Chemical Family – Warriors.
- The Language of Aroma – 18 Classifications.
- Making Aromatherapy Products II.
Formulating Spa Treatments.
- Making Aromatherapy Products III
Aromatic Medicine – Formulating Health and Wellness Treatments.
- Balance Masculine and Feminine Energies.
- Regulating Essential Oils.
- Holy Oils – Ancient Oils for Healing and Anointing Rituals.
- Cooking with Essential Oils.
- Eco-friendly Cleaning Supplies.
- Introducing Essential Oils into your Professional Practice, Home or Work place.
- Energy and Chakra Healing.
- Chakra Balancing Treatments.
- Ho’oponopono Forgiveness Meditation.
- References, Suggested Reading & Resources
For Health Professionals
The Aromatherapy Home Study Course can be used to satisfy:
- Continuing Education requirements for license renewal for Massage Therapists in Oregon and other states.
- General Continuing Education requirements for license renewal for Nurses.
- Continuing Education requirements for Alliance of International Aromatherapy (AIA) Membership Renewal.
- Many of the educational requirements of the Aromatherapy Registration Council (A.R.C.) for Examination in Aromatherapy.
Please check with your licensing and accreditation agency for details and to confirm compliance with its rules.
What Experts Are Saying:
“The importance of scent has long been underestimated. Studies have repeatedly demonstrated that smells alone can stimulate amazing reactions in the body. One aroma may enhance memory while another assuages anxiety. Any systematic approach to wellness should include multi-sensory stimuli and I can think of no one better to teach aromatherapy than KG Stiles. Her 30 years of experience combined with her passion to assist and facilitate the personal growth and wellness of all is unsurpassed! It is without hesitation that I recommend KG’s Aromatherapy course.”
~Eldon Taylor, Ph.D., FAPA, NY Times Best-selling author, "Choices & Illusions"
“The Aromatherapy Professional takes olfaction to a deeper level of understanding and effectively teaches us how we may heal using aroma through inhalation. As KG Stiles cites, Hippocrates said, “There is a remedy for everything to be found in Nature,” and KG’s instruction in formulations for face, and skin rejuvenation, relaxation and self care, as well as health and wellness treatments are well worth the price of admission. I highly recommend this course to all who are interested in holistic curing and the way that aromatherapy can be applied as an effective Mind Body technique.”
~John L. Turner, M.D., Neurosurgeon, Author, "Medicine, Miracles & Manifestations
“It has been a pleasure working with KG Stiles, Certified Aromatherapist. She has been a key resource in creating a hospital based Aromatherapy program. The Aromatherapy program for Comfort Care will be an avenue for both patients and staff to experience the therapeutic principals and applications of essential oils. KG has been very instrumental with educating the staff about essential oils. Thank you KG.”
~Linda McGwire, RN, BSN, HNC-B
“KG has offered a detailed, fascinating exploration of aromatherapy and the effects these subtle yet powerful substances have on our physiology and emotions. I highly recommend anyone interested in this field to check out the course.”
~Dr. Steven Farmer, Best-selling author, "Animal Spirit Guides" & "Earth Magic"
“Scent can be a powerful trigger for healing our memories and associations. In The Aromatherapy Professional KG brings her incredibly thorough and deep knowledge of aroma therapy and neural re-conditioning together to help you learn how to use aromas to heal old issues and re-write your associations to create new stories and paradigms…this course is mind-blowing!”
~Ian Blei, Founder Optimized Results, Author, "Kind Ambition"
Get The Aromatherapy Home Study Course and 48 Hour Certification Exam – KG Stiles, Only Price $42
Tag: The Aromatherapy Home Study Course and 48 Hour Certification ExamReview. The Aromatherapy Home Study Course and 48 Hour Certification Exam download. The Aromatherapy Home Study Course and 48 Hour Certification Exam discount.