Purchase The Complete Financial Statement Analysis Course – Andrew P.C at Aibox! You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha). Our courses come with a lifetime warranty, we're always here to help if you need it.
What you'll learn
- Understand the mechanics of financial statements (balance sheet, income statement, and statement of cash flow).
- Understand key earnings ratios including earnings-per-share (EPS).
- Calculate profitability metrics and how to properly analyze them.
- Calculate activity and turnover ratios.
- Understand the components of return on assets and return on equity.
- Understand the key ratios used to evaluate liquidity, solvency, and leverage.
- Use key valuation metrics (P/E, EV/EBITDA, P/B, P/S, etc) to determine how cheap or expensive a stock is.
- Understand the key financial filings US companies file with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
- Navigate through financial statements like the back of your hand.
- Understand how to read 10-K/10-Q filings and what sections to watch out for.
- Interpret and understand audit opinions.
- How to read 8-K filings and learn how to search for important information.
- Read and analyze Proxy Statements and Form 4 filings.
- Understand how to interpret and analyze quarterly results.
- Evaluate company guidance.
- Know the importance of non-GAAP results and metrics.
- Understand importance of Conference Calls and related presentations.
- Understand and calculate various key performance indicators for a number of industries.
- Navigate the SEC EDGAR database to search for filings and other information.
- Perform financial statement analysis.
- Understand where to look to dig up information about a company.
- Absolutely NO experience/understanding of financial statements or accounting is required. We will start from the basics towards more advanced topics.
- You will need a notebook and pen/pencil.
Ever wonder how the world’s most successful investors (such as Warren Buffett, David Einhorn, or Jim Chanos) are so successful? It’s because they employ industry leading financial statement analysis skills to root out opportunities.
A lot of courses simply teach you how to perform a few financial ratios. That’s important, but it is only a small part of successful financial statement analysis. True financial statement analysis requires in-depth reading, research, and other analytical strategies that will give you a real investing edge.
I will teach you the tricks of the trade that many successful investors use on a daily basis. By the end of this course you will learn how to read and analyze a company’s SEC filings like a pro!
If you want to be a successful Financial Analyst, Investor, Investor Relations Manager, Private Equity Analyst, Investment Banker, Hedge Fund Analyst, or Sell Side Research Analyst, then this course will is perfect for you!
3 BIG reasons why you should take this course:
- Great future: There is always a need for financial analysts to perform research.
- Big money: A financial analyst role typically leads to a high paying career ($100,000+).
- Manage your own investments: Achieve long-term wealth by managing your own stock portfolio.
What makes this the best financial statement analysis course out there?
- Knowledgeable instructor: I have a Bachelor’s degree in accounting and finance. I have years of equity research experience where I have provided detailed financial statement analysis services to many blue chip hedge funds.
- Complete training: This course contains the main topics you will need to be a successful financial analyst and analyze financials. Unlike most courses, our training will include a walk-through of how to read SEC filings and what information to look out for.
- Real world examples: The course contains many real world case studies. Everything you learn will be applicable RIGHT AWAY towards you career or investing goals.
- Excellent support: If you don’t understand a concept or simply want to ask a question, you’ll receive an answer as soon as possible.
- Industry tricks and tips: You will learn many of the industry’s best tricks and tips to be successful. Some of these strategies are not well known to even veterans. You will find strategies to get an informational edge over other investors.
Don’t forget, this course comes with Udemy’s 30-day unconditional money-back full guarantee! If you don’t learn anything from the course, return it and get your money back.
Who this course is for:
- People who want a successful career (or get ahead) in investing, finance, or accounting.
- Business professionals who want to enrich their knowledge of finance and financial analysis.
- Beginning investors who want to manage their own portfolio of stocks.
- Aspiring students who want to major in finance or enter the field.
- Aspiring financial analysts, investor relation managers, private equity analysts, investment bankers, traders, hedge fund analysts, and sell side equity research analysts.
6 sections • 37 lectures • 3h 2m total length
- Course Introduction
- Financial Statement Overview
- Ratio Analysis
- How To Read Key SEC Filings
- Analysis of Quarterly Results And KPIs
- BONUS Lectures
Get The Complete Financial Statement Analysis Course – Andrew P.C, Only Price $37
Tag: The Complete Financial Statement Analysis Course – Andrew P.C Review. The Complete Financial Statement Analysis Course – Andrew P.C download. The Complete Financial Statement Analysis Course – Andrew P.C discount.