Purchase The PlantPlus Nutrition Program – Dr. Joan Borysenko at Aibox! You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha). Our courses come with a lifetime warranty, we're always here to help if you need it.
Go beyond fads and misinformation to discover the latest science for creating YOUR optimal diet – for improving your health, vitality, weight and
overall joie de vivre.
As a person on a conscious path of growth and empowerment, you no doubt recognize just how important food is for your health, energy – and even your state of mind– not to mention the well-being of communities around the world.
That’s why so many of us have attempted to create truly conscious, healthy, life-affirming diets in recent decades.
We’ve lowered our fat intake, cut carbs, tried to eat more raw, increased our protein, bought only organic, eliminated gluten… or adopted whatever the latest trend of the moment is that promises to be THE way to achieve health and happiness.
But the truth is that, in many cultures, our health has gotten much worse.
The next generation in the United States is projected to be the first in which lifespans actually decrease. We have rocketing rates of obesity, diabetes, cancers, heart disease, depression, anxiety and more.
Scientists have shown clearly that ALL of this is related to the kinds of foods we eat (or don’t eat), and yet, it has proven very, very hard to find that “One Right Diet” that works for everyone.
The newly emerging science shows us that this cookie-cutter approach to nutrition simply isn’t realistic. Some people thrive on a vegan low-fat diet while others compromise their health and put weight on rapidly. Some thrive on high-protein plans while others increase their risk for heart disease on that same diet.
The reason is that we are all beautifully unique and we all have DIFFERENT metabolic types. This means there is no such thing as a one-size-fits-all diet that can benefit everyone.
So, if we just imitate our neighbor who eats all raw foods, and ignore the signals from our own body, we may very well diminish our vitality and well-being… not to mention increasing our odds of getting serious diseases.
The whole field of nutrition has frankly been a mess, with major agribusinesses creating distorted marketing, the latest authors promoting their get-slim-fast diet schemes, and others pushing everything from micronutrients to supplements.
It is very, very hard to know whom we can trust.
Our own doctors were often trained without a SINGLE class on nutrition in their medical education, despite how important it is to our health. So they often don’t have a clue as to what is truly healthy for you to eat – even while they valiantly attempt to treat diseases that are directly related to poor nutrition.
The stakes are simply too high for all of us to remain ignorant or keep experimenting with diets that prove to be too extreme, incomplete or not right for our individual bodies.
And yet, if you are like most of us, you don’t have the time to wade through the latest research studies and really understand how to create a diet that helps you to thrive.
A Top Expert You Can Trust
The good news is that Dr. Joan Borysenko is here to help you. She’s a Harvard trained pioneer of holistic health, as well as a New York Times bestselling author, who has devoted the last three years of her life to a full-time exploration of the latest science and holistic practices that are now – finally – converging on a real solution for optimizing your diet.
And that is a personalized nutrition plan that has foundational foods that are good for EVERYONE, certain foods to avoid that are harmful for all, and other foods that are tailored to the unique aspects of each person’s body and biochemistry.
Joan personally knows the suffering that comes from confusion around nutrition. She and her husband experienced the problems associated with one-size-fits-all fads: On a low-fat, near-vegan diet their health rapidly deteriorated. And then when they swung the other way to adopt a paleo diet, new health issues arose.
Wading through all the befuddling misinformation there was – even amongst respected experts – Joan realized it was time to get clear on the truth and create a nutrition program that was grounded in science, personalized and really worked.
As she learned how to do that, she rapidly improved the health of herself and that of her husband, including curing a lifetime of issues like fibromyalgia and migraines! And now that program is benefiting people around the world.
Joan has applied her extensive expertise and put in the long hours researching all this – so you don’t have to. She has separated fact from fiction and hype from reality.
Joan is one of the most trusted, respected and beloved pioneers in holistic health because she is fiercely committed to truth and deeply committed to service. She is passionate about the science AND she knows how important matters of psychology and spirituality are to our health as well.
She is someone you can trust to be on your health team.
A Healthier, Slimmer, More Vibrant You
After amassing a vast body of work and research and coming to some breakthrough conclusions, Joan decided to synthesize this work in her new book, The PlantPlus Diet Solution, which is winning rave reviews from people ranging from Dr. Andrew Weil to Dr. Larry Dossey.
And now, for the first time, she is offering an expanded virtual program that takes you systematically through these new frontiers of science and empowers you with coaching, support – and even recipes – to get your nutrition and your health on the right track.
The PlantPlus Nutrition Program is a 10-module state-of-the-art training in how to design and optimize your diet in a way that leads to aslimmer, healthier, and more vibrant bodyand a steady baseline of energy and vitality.
This program can help you avert disease, take off weight and minimize the toxins in your system from pesticides, GMOs, mercury and more.
Instead of just reading a book on your own (which research shows too often leads us to revert back to old habits), you’ll learn to make lasting changes in the way that people learn best – in a community of peers for support, guided by Joan’s expertise.
The PlantPlus Nutrition Program is designed for holistic, health-conscious people, ranging from those facing mysterious major illnesses to those who are troubled by their “wheat belly” or concerned about their kids eating too much junk.
It is a practical, hands-on application of science in a way that isn’t just brainy but is also fun and life-affirming. That’s because Joan recognizes that food is not just about fuel – she knows that for you to choose and sustain a diet that really works for your body, it requires that you experience more pleasure and enjoyment rather than feeling deprived.
So the PlantPlus Nutrition Program will also help you create a customized, healthy diet that you really love – one that tastes good and has just the right amount of decadence for you to thrive (you’ll LOVE her cookie recipes!).
And it will apply the latest understandings of mindfulness, meditation and psychological approaches to help you change your behavior around food and succeed in a more holistic way.
How You Will Benefit from This Journey
During the course of the 10 modules, you will have your eyes and mind opened to all of the things you need to know about healthy eating, as well as how to treat health issues that you may have unknowingly been contributing to through your dietary choices.
You will learn how to do a reboot of your system tobetter metabolize carbs (and lose fat). You’ll get theno-nonsense truth about how many carbs, fats, proteins you should be eating. And you’ll learn what to buy and what not to buy, how to cook your foods, and how to figure out how much raw is best for you.
Joan will also guide you to get the medical tests from your doctor or health provider to empower you in tailoring a personalized nutrition plan for unique body.
Additionally, you will receive Joan’s actual recipes for delicious things like cookies that don’t lead to weight gain or turn you into a low-energy couch potato!
By participating in the PlantPlus Nutrition Program, you’ll:
- Understand why the Standard American Diet (SAD) is creating an epidemic of chronic disease.
- Learn to eat the foods that are best suited to your own body’s metabolism, which changes across your lifespan.
- Address insulin resistance so you can clear your body of excess sugars and weight, and prevent the escalation to diabetes and metabolic disorders.
- Eat in a way that burns more fat, helping you to lose pounds naturally.
- Go beyond a low carb diet to a “carb reasonable” diet that is tailored to your unique needs.
- Prevent obesity, diabetes and clogged arteries in yourself and those you love.
- Harness the power of mindfulness to make shifts in your awareness and habits.
- Understand which are really the good fats and how much you should have of them (the good news is that butter is BACK!).
- Discover which supplements and nutrients are truly helpful and which you can skip.
- Learn how to reduce high-glycemic index foods that cause you to put on weight and become insulin-resistant – even when they “seem” healthy, such as whole-grain breads and fruit juices.
- Understand how diet affects psychological and mood issues like depression and anxiety, and how to improve them.
- Discover how to shop better, checking for certain ingredients and minimizing “sneaky” things that aren’t good for you.
- Learn which organic foods are the MOST important to buy and which conventional foods you can choose if your budget doesn’t allow for all organic.
- Become a savvier consumer of nutrition information and health studies.
- Learn behavioral psychology secrets for optimizing your plan’s lasting success.
In short, what you’ll receive by taking a 10-module journey with Dr. Joan Borysenko is the most essential information on health and nutrition – with clear guidelines, recommendations, tips and support for transforming your health and well-being.
We will be working our way through Joan’s celebrated new book, The PlantPlus Diet Solution (included with your tuition!), chapter by chapter, and building upon that information with practices, support and group exploration that allows you to really make significant positive changes.
Ultimately, this is a program that is about teaching you “to fish” rather than feeding you “the fish.” It’s literally about you creating an empowering relationship with food… and your health!
When you emerge, you will be well-versed in the latest science and savoring major shifts in your eating patterns that help you to feel strong, energized, healthy, happy – as well as experience more enjoyment of your food than you ever have.
What You’ll Learn in These 10 Modules
In this 10-module mastery class, Harvard-trained cellular biologist and psychologist, Joan Borysenko, will help you end diet confusion and get on the right nutrition program for your body. She will lead you through her acclaimed personalized nutrition program so that you understand the whys and hows of creating a delicious and satisfying diet that suits your own personal metabolism. You’ll get great information to make the New Year’s healthy eating resolutions a lasting success!
Each contemplation and training session will build harmoniously upon the next, so that you’ll develop a complete, holistic understanding of the practices, tools and principles you’ll need to sustain your personalized diet for optimal health.
Module 1: Preparing to Take the PlantPlus Plunge
Research shows that discussing the material in a nutrition book as a series of classes – covering a portion of the book together each module – is one of the best ways to understand and integrate the material into your life.
In this first module, you’ll learn why America is the second fattest nation on Earth, and why we are 51st in life expectancy compared to 191 other nations worldwide. You will learn which tests to ask your doctor for so that you can assess your progress, plus learn how you can track progress yourself at home.
In this session, you’ll:
- Receive an opening meditation that sets you on the course to success
- Understand why the Standard American Diet (SAD) is creating an epidemic of chronic disease
- Learn how to assess your health and wellbeing before changing your diet
- Understand the best ways to track your progress
- Begin with instructions to quick-start your diet today, with PlantPlus Lite
- Enter into a small group discussion with your own learning pod
- Begin the journey of group coaching
Module 2: Your PlantPlus Reboot
In this session, Joan will cover the practical material needed to streamline your new PlantPlus kitchen and begin the Reboot – a 4-week jumpstart to better health. You will learn what to eliminate from your diet, what to add, and why.
In this session, you’ll learn:
- How to prepare your kitchen for easy PlantPlus cooking
- What’s on and off the 4-week Reboot menu
- Which foods to buy organic and which you can buy conventionally
- How to save money while eating well
Module 3: Psyching Out Cravings & Other Diet Busters
The research is clear. It’s hard to change your diet – whether it’s for general health or weight loss. Ninety-five percent of people who lose weight regain it within a year, often with rebound pounds, and 99% regain it within 5 years. So what’s a body to do?
In this module, Joan puts on her health psychologist hat and explains how we can capitalize on the science of neuroplasticity to change our brain, outwit cravings and succeed in making healthful changes through mindfulness training and operant conditioning.
In this session, you’ll learn:
- How to apply the science of neuroplasticity to your own diet habits
- The most effective ways to reduce cravings
- The foundations of an effective mindfulness practice and how important it can be to your health
- The keys to applying the power of mindfulness to your nutrition program
Module 4: Avoiding the 5 Pillars of Dietary Doom
Joan believes that if you have the right information – the real science behind diet – you will be empowered to make better choices. Why is it so important to eat a pound of vegetables (and some fruits) daily? Answer: to avert what Joan calls "the 5 pillars of dietary doom". You will learn how the Standard American Diet creates these health-destroying conditions in your body. You’ll also learn how the three macronutrients: fats, carbs and protein figure into health and weight loss.
In this session, you’ll learn:
- To understand and apply the science behind oxidative stress, inflammation, glycation, micronutrient insufficiency and dysbiosis (problems with your community of gut microbes) to elevate your health
- How to avoid the above problems through a PlantPlus Diet
- Why protein is a skinny food and why fat won’t make you fat
- About why it is vitally important to eat as organic as you can
Module 5: Fat: Friend or Foe?
For the past 60 years, we’ve been taught that fat is a mortal enemy. The result of that campaign has been obesity and chronic illness ranging from diabetes to cancer, from neurological problems to autoimmune disease. Why is that? And, which fats are good for you and which fats are bad? We’ll take a look inside the fat and cholesterol wars and bring lipid science into the 21st century.
In this session, you’ll:
- Get the real “skinny” on fat and discover that it’s not all bad
- Learn how to recognize and use mainly beneficial fats
- Understand what makes bad fats bad and how to avoid them
- Dispel myths around cholesterol and develop a healthy relationship with it
Module 6: Forget High-Carb & Low-Carb Diets:
Some people can hardly pass a bakery without gaining weight, while others can eat all the carbs in the world and stay slim and healthy. Determining your own carb-tolerance is the first step in customizing your diet for your unique metabolism. You’ll learn how to do that, along with taking a look at gluten tolerance (and intolerance); insulin sensitivity and resistance; and how to deal with hunger if you’re already overweight.
In this session you’ll:
- Learn how to go beyond the extremes of limiting diets and eat a “carb-reasonable” diet tailored to your body
- Learn how to contrast the carbs in the Standard American Diet versus PlantPlus to create a balance that works for you
- Understand the relationship between leaky gut and gluten and how to maintain a diet that deters this symptom
- See how to prevent and treat metabolic syndrome, and learn what the repercussions are if you don’t!
Module 7: How Scientific is Science?
Is eating an egg yolk really as bad as smoking a cigarette? Can meat or soy, dairy or grain kill you off? What we read in the media about diet is often hype. Most physicians can’t make heads or tails of which studies to believe either. So in this module, we’ll get smart and also learn about an important piece of research – The A to Z Study out of Stanford. It investigated diets differing in fat and carb content ranging from Atkins to Zone. And the biggest loser is….?
In this session you’ll:
- Develop a deeper understanding of the many types of scientific studies and how to approach them to get the truth
- Receive key principles for how to vet a scientific study for what you need to know
- Learn how to find resources on the Internet to aid your understanding of nutrition and diet as they pertain to your unique needs
- Receive the highlights of the findings of the A-to-Z diet personalization study and follow-up and learn how to apply them to your life
Module 8: The 3 Genomes & Diet Personalization
When the human genome was sequenced a decade ago, we didn’t realize that there were two additional genomes. The first of these is the epigenome (epi means above), which accounts for how environmental factors can either silence or activate the genes you inherit from mom and dad. Those factors range from hormones released by emotions to pesticides to micronutrients in the food we eat. The second additional genome (a whopping 99% of our genetic material) belongs to our gut microbes, which outnumber mammalian cells in our body 10 to 1. Learning more about this revolutionary material will give you a whole new outlook on diet.
In this session you’ll:
- Get deeper insight into your genetic code and how it clues you in to your best food choices
- Learn about whether genetic testing is necessary for diet personalization
- Better understand how to optimize your “epigenome” for a healthier, happier you
- Receive tips for feeding your gut microbes with what they need
Module 9: Choosing Ethical & Sustainable Foods
Food guru Michael Pollan reminds us that “we eat whatever what we eat eats.” So, let’s optimize the foods we choose – from vegetables to meat and eggs to fruits, because, our choices can actually affect the way that food is raised. Are you choosing foods that promote sustainability for the Earth, our kids and our kids’ kids?
Another topic we’ll cover is Dr. Joan’s superfoods. Why are they good for you and how can you incorporate them into your easy-to-make PlantPlus meals?
In this session you’ll:
- Gain wisdom on how your food choices not only affect you but also how they affect environment
- Learn the ins and outs of shopping for organic foods and what you can trust
- Understand the science behind GMOs, the many health risks they pose for us and generations to come, and how to shop non-GMO
- Learn how to cook with Joan’s superfoods to create meals just right for your metabolism and body type
Module 10: PlantPlus Heaven
In this final module, we’ll share our favorite PlantPlus recipes and what we’ve learned in our 10 modules together. We’ll review tips for staying on track with our individualized diets, and celebrate our big experiment in eating a diet personalized for our own metabolism.
In this session you’ll:
- Receive many of Joan’s favorite recipes and share your experience and learnings with other participants
- Celebrate successes and address difficulties in making shifts in your diet and lifestyle
- Receive helpful tips for continuing support in keeping on track with your new personalized diet
- Create honorable closure and a game plan for moving forward and continuing to support yourself and your health with your new optimal diet
Here’s What You’ll Receive
Ten 90-Minute Recorded Class Sessions with Joan Borysenko
Experience a rare opportunity to be mentored and learn with holistic health pioneer Joan Borysenko – from the comfort of your own home. Each class session includes renowned guest faculty, and helps you create a personalized diet and nutrition program based on your own specific and unique metabolism.
Ten PDF Transcripts of Each Class Session
In addition to the high quality MP3 audios, you’ll also receive the entire class transcription in PDF format after each session is completed. This way you can review, print and highlight the most important insights and practices that you’ll learn.
Exercises and Questions for Each Lesson
After each lesson, you will then have the option to do related exercises and answer questions in order to accelerate your learning and integrate each session’s teaching.
The PlanetPlus Bonus Collection
- Flourish with PlantPlus
Audio Dialogue with Joan and Christiane Northrup, M.D.
- Nutrition and Inner Beauty
Audio Dialogue with Joan and Jennifer Walton
- Sustainable Weight Loss: Guilt Free, Shame Free
Audio Dialogue with Joan and Josh Sessions
An Unprecedented Opportunity to Join The PlantPlus Nutrition Program Virtual Course
We, at The Shift Network, feel deeply honored that Joan Borysenko has chosen to partner with us on this exclusive online training. As you may know, this is a rare opportunity to learn directly from a respected and beloved teacher to develop your own scientific, holistic diet for optimal health.
Through this powerful online format, you’ll not only save time and money on workshop costs (plus travel, accommodations and meals – which would cost thousands of dollars), you’ll be able to benefit from Joan and her guests’ incredible teachings and exercises from the comfort of your home – at your own pace!
If you are serious about transforming your relationship to your health, then you owe it to yourself, your loved ones – and our world – to take this one-of-a-kind training.
If you’re ready to take the next step in reaching and maintaining your optimal health, click the register button below to reserve your space now.
Get The PlantPlus Nutrition Program – Dr. Joan Borysenko, Only Price 79$
Tag: The PlantPlus Nutrition Program – Dr. Joan Borysenko Review. The PlantPlus Nutrition Program – Dr. Joan Borysenko download. The PlantPlus Nutrition Program – Dr. Joan Borysenko discount.