Purchase The Seven Myths of Addiction – Gabor Maté at Aibox! You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha). Our courses come with a lifetime warranty, we're always here to help if you need it.
Email receipts will be automatically sent when payments are successful. Within 24 hours, we will email updates as process your order
For twelve years Dr. Maté was the staff physician at a clinic for drug-addicted people in Vancouver’s Downtown Eastside, where he worked with patients challenged by hard-core drug addiction, mental illness, and HIV, including at Vancouver Supervised Injection Site.
In his latest bestselling book In The Realm Of Hungry Ghosts, he attracts on contemporary technology to light up wherein and the way addictions originate and what they have got in common. Contrary to what’s frequently claimed, the supply of addictions isn’t always to be discovered in genes, however withinside the early adolescence surroundings wherein the neurobiology of the brain’s praise pathways develops and wherein the emotional styles that cause dependancy are stressed out into the unconscious. Stress, each then and later in life, creates the predisposition for addictions, whether or not to drugs, alcohol, nicotine or to behavioral addictions along with buying or sex. Helping the addicted person calls for that we admire the characteristic of the dependancy in his or her life.
Once we understand the roots of dependancy and the dearth it strives (in vain) to fill, we are able to expand a compassionate method towards the addict, one which stands the satisfactory threat of restoring her or him to wholeness and health.
- Appraise the economics, cultural, psychological and neurobiological roots of addiction and addictive behaviors.
- Evaluate 7 common myths surrounding addiction and addictive behaviors.
- Investigate the role of “choice” in the development of addiction.
- What is the source of addictions?
- What happens chemically and physiologically in the brains of people with substance dependency or behaviour addiction?
- The false “blessings” of addiction as experienced by the addict (e.g., as emotional anaesthetic, as personality booster, as social lubricant)
- The development of the addicted mind: how early childhood experiences shape the brain
- The social basis of addiction in economic, cultural and political dislocation and disempowerment
- How much choice does the addict really have, and how much responsibility?
Keep improving yourself today with this “The Seven Myths of Addiction – Gabor Maté” course at only [$27]
Tag: The Seven Myths of Addiction – Gabor Maté Review. The Seven Myths of Addiction – Gabor Maté download. The Seven Myths of Addiction – Gabor Maté discount. myths of gambling addiction, misconceptions of addiction, myths about add, myths with addiction