Purchase The Stressed-Out Nurse’s Survival Guide: Self-Care Solutions to Avoid Burnout, Support Your Wellbeing, & Address Conflict in the Workplace – Sara Lefkowitz at Aibox! You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha). Our courses come with a lifetime warranty, we're always here to help if you need it.
Email receipts will be automatically sent when payments are successful. Within 24 hours, we will email updates as process your order
“To do what nobody else will do, in a way that nobody else can do, in spite of all we go through, that is what it is to be a nurse.” – Rawsi Williams
Whatever the setting, whatever your credentials, healthcare providers around the world are being pushed past their breaking points… yet we continue to do what nobody else will do, in a way that nobody else can do it.
Now, despite your determination and best intentions, the months of working overtime, while being short-staffed, not to mention the constant stress, anxiety, and exhaustion, have taken a toll on your well-being.
You can’t seem to relax at home. It’s hard to sleep through the night. Lack of public support has you feeling like all your hard work and sacrifices don’t even matter.
But we’re here to tell you that — not only is your work as a nurse essential — YOU are essential and YOUR health matters too!
Our new online video training was designed with a nurse’s long hours, busy schedule, and biggest stresses in mind. Take your time with the course material — it’s yours to keep and learn from forever, at your own pace.
Learn ways to transform your life and your practice with the field’s top experts in self-care for nurses: Sara Lefkowitz, RN, BSN, MPA, Vanessa Ruiz, ND, RN-BSN, and Theresa Puckett, PhD, RN, CPNP, CNE, Nurse Educator.
Connect instantly with nurses on the frontlines all over the country — from the comfort and safety of your home — then return to work feeling rejuvenated and ready to conquer the world.
As nursing professionals with decades of experience, we’ve been in the trenches and know your struggles firsthand. That’s why we know exactly what you need to improve your body, mind, and life.
Get actionable changes you can make today, in the areas of:
- Stress Management — Practice in-the-moment stress reduction techniques…
- Emotional Wellbeing — Analyze compassion practices that help nurses regulate emotional distress…
- Workplace Culture — Choose ways to professionally respond to workplace bullies…
- Nutrition — Implement the 9 Foundations of Healthy Weight Management into your lifestyle…
- …and so much more!
You can overcome burnout and enjoy your life—and your work—like you used to!
Our life-changing, career-saving training has already helped your colleagues beat burnout, and we’re certain it can help you too!
What you’ll discover in this course:
Nursing Stress and Exhaustion: Proven Strategies to Beat Burnout and Revive Your Professional Passion! — with Sara Lefkowitz, RN, BSN, MPA
Module 1: Self-Care — Your Most Important Survival Strategy!
- Managing Stress and Exhaustion with an Easy Mindfulness Practice
- The Power of Self Care
- Too Much Stress, Too Little Time: One Minute Stress Busters That Change Everything
Module 2: Daily Stress is a Given — How do You Respond?
- Dealing with Chronic Stress
- Stress Reduction: Creating a Calm Kit
- Regulating Difficult Emotions with Mindful Meditation
Module 3: The Unique Needs of Nurses — De-Escalating Tension and Finding Comfort in Times of Overwhelm
- Mindful Communication and Empathic Listening
- Strategies to Overcome Burnout and Emotional Exhaustion
- Increasing Empathy and Self-Compassion with a Tonglen Practice
- Getting Back in the Zone with a Self-Compassion Practice
Module 4: Stress in the Healthcare Environment — Creating Calm in High Acuity and Emergency Scenarios
- Managing Stress in the Middle of a Busy Workday
- Team-Building Strategies to Increase Support and Cooperation
- Professionally Responding to Blame, Criticism, Workplace Bullying, Coworkers, and Gossip
- Increasing Job Satisfaction with Self Care and Wellness
Nurses in the COVID-19 Pandemic: Work and Home Strategies to Reduce Your Stress, Fear and Frustration with Sara Lefkowitz, RN, BSN, MPA
Module 5: Remaining Calm During Coronavirus Storm
- Expressing Gratitude to Healthcare Workers
- Coronavirus Challenges:
- Intensification of Stress
- Lack of PPEs
- Fear of Contracting the Disease
- Anxiety About Transmitting it to Others
- Staffing and Workload
- Extending Kindness to Coworkers
- Destress by Letting Go of Being Perfect/Accepting That We Are All Doing the Best We Can
- Staying Mentally and Physically Healthy: Meditation, Sleep, Safety, Exercise, Diet
- Experiential Practices: Mindful Meditation, Mindful Check In, Mindful Handwashing, and Empathetic Communication
- Transitioning to Home: Leaving Work at Work and Being Present for Yourself and Family
Keep improving yourself today with this “The Stressed-Out Nurse’s Survival Guide: Self-Care Solutions to Avoid Burnout, Support Your Wellbeing, & Address Conflict in the Workplace – Sara Lefkowitz” course at only [$39]
Tag: The Stressed-Out Nurse’s Survival Guide: Self-Care Solutions to Avoid Burnout, Support Your Wellbeing, & Address Conflict in the Workplace Review. The Stressed-Out Nurse’s Survival Guide: Self-Care Solutions to Avoid Burnout, Support Your Wellbeing, & Address Conflict in the Workplace download. The Stressed-Out Nurse’s Survival Guide: Self-Care Solutions to Avoid Burnout, Support Your Wellbeing, & Address Conflict in the Workplace discount. a stressed out nurse, how to deal with nurse stress, stressed out nurse images, stressed out nurse meme