Purchase The Ultimate Guide to Personal Finance & Saving Thousands – Justin Kelsey at Aibox! You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha). Our courses come with a lifetime warranty, we're always here to help if you need it.
What you'll learn
- Save thousands of dollars each year and watch those bank accounts grow every month
- Create a personalized budget tailored directly to your new lifestyle
- Make informed decisions when enrolling in employer benefits (401k, health insurance, etc.)
- Use Excel functions to solve everyday problems
- Have credit cards pay YOU to use them
- Boost your credit score tremendously
- Build wealth faster by using a combination of brokerage and savings accounts
- Perform basic tasks using a financial calculator
- Know whether to buy or lease a car, and how to negotiate it
- Buy your first home or condo without being ripped off
- Calculate every aspect of car loans, personal loans, student loans, and much more
- Gain a wealth of resources to ensure a financially balanced lifestyle, included recommended apps, podcasts, and much more
In this course, I plan to go educate you on every aspect of personal finance, as well as how you can immediately begin saving thousands of dollars every year and feel great about your financial future for the rest of your life. In case you couldn't tell, finance is incredibly exciting to me, and I hope the knowledge taught in this course will bring you all of the same success it's brought me, saving nearly $15,000 every year using the knowledge I'll be teaching you.
Although many courses on here are taught via lecture slides and voice-overs, I personally hated learning that way and found it very hard to focus. I'm not going to just read off a slide while I sit in my underwear, I'm going to speak directly to you throughout the course in order to keep your attention and have some fun, in addition to walking you through various programs, easy PowerPoint slides, and processes through live screen recordings, with nearly 3 hours of engaging, extremely high-quality 1080p HD video content (filmed on a camera I spent way too much money on, just for this course).
You should enroll in my course not only because I've been creating highly in-depth budgets in order to live a very comfortable lifestyle for the past 5 years, but because I will provide you with all of the necessary tools and every ounce of knowledge for you to do the same. Everything from Excel templates to negotiation tools, I made learning the lessons taught in this course as efficient as possible. In addition to that, I will always be available as a mentor for my students to answer questions and guide you along the way.
Whether you're a college student ready to break out into the real world, or an experienced working professional looking to save more money to ensure a more comfortable retirement, I can assure you anyone will find value in this course that will last a lifetime.
I can assure you that the cost of the course alone will be saved within your first month of budgeting. If you're not completely happy with it, let me know and I will personally find a way to ensure I've helped you in one way or another. If there's really nothing I can do to help you financially, then you're always welcome to take advantage of Udemy's money-back guarantee.
Thank you, and I hope to be teaching you soon!
Who this course is for:
- Students looking to avoid debt or get yourself out of it
- Parents of young adults who could use some invaluable financial education
- Adults of any age looking to refine their financial situation and save money
- Students about to graduate college with a new job
- Students entering college with a desire to start saving money
- Young adults looking to educate themselves on all aspects of personal finance
- Young adults who are looking to start, build, and maximize credit
- Anyone curious in learning the fundamentals of personal finance
- You should NOT take this course if you're looking to get rich without working for it
12 sections • 19 lectures • 2h 26m total length
- Welcome to the Course — Let's Start Saving Money
- Creating a Budget Using a Spreadsheet
- Health Insurance v Retirement Accounts and Planning
- Personal Accounts and Investing
- Make Your Credit Cards Pay You & Building Credit
- Using a Financial Calculator
- Loans and Repayment Methods
- Your Next Car
- Your Next Crib
- Closing Lecture
- BONUS LECTURE
Get The Ultimate Guide to Personal Finance & Saving Thousands – Justin Kelsey, Only Price $27
Tag: The Ultimate Guide to Personal Finance & Saving Thousands – Justin Kelsey Review. The Ultimate Guide to Personal Finance & Saving Thousands – Justin Kelsey download. The Ultimate Guide to Personal Finance & Saving Thousands – Justin Kelsey discount.