Purchase Trauma & Telehealth Dual Certification Course – Eric Gentry & Melissa Westendorf at Aibox! You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha). Our courses come with a lifetime warranty, we're always here to help if you need it.
Email receipts will be automatically sent when payments are successful. Within 24 hours, we will email updates as process your order
Simplified Solutions for Complex Trauma AND The Ultimate Guide to Start & Advance Your Telehealth Practice
Isolated and deeply afraid, your trauma customers are entrenched in steady panic, crippling pain, demanding reminiscences and apparently never-ending triggers.
To assist your customers get unstuck, construct resilience and discover wish in healing… you want sparkling strategies to thrive at some stage in any disaster and beyond. But, how?
Gain transformational trauma interventions – AND – construct a strong teletherapy toolbox to be able to raise your whole exercise with telehealth transport on this precise twin certification schooling course.
Leading trauma expert Eric Gentry, Ph.D., LMHC, D.A.A.E.T.S. will walk you through his four-stage framework for navigating essential elements of trauma treatment so you can immediately treat your traumatized clients.
Master his tried-and-true strategies – tested and proven within 30-years of clinical practice and trauma research – on 10 Core DSM-5 Competencies of trauma, PTSD, Grief & Loss. You will walk away with science-based, compassion-led trauma interventions that have made Dr. Gentry known as a preeminent trauma specialist across the world.
Plus, you’ll gain comprehensive telehealth training with Melissa Westendorf, J.D., Ph.D. An expert in applying technology in clinical practice Dr. Westendorf will have answers to questions you didn’t even know to ask, so you can start and advance your telehealth practice.
Learn how to virtually treat any client, as well as what telehealth pitfalls to avoid, and how to protect yourself & your license from common privacy violations when texting or emailing clients. You’ll also master applications of ethical codes, HIPAA & HITECH compliance, statutory laws, EHR/EMR, reimbursement and more.
When you complete this course, you’ll be immediately eligible to become a Certified Clinical Trauma Professional (CCTP/CTP) and Certified Clinical Telemental Health Provider (CTMH/CTMH-A). AND your first year of certification is FREE
Change your practice and change your life…
Register today and gain the confidence and skills in treating trauma AND using a telehealth delivery system in the most effective way to expand your practice now and to continue providing the best quality of care. Work with clients without leaving your home!
Two innovative and robust sessions with easy-to-consume content designed to get you started, grow and succeed… PLUS, both your certifications are on us for one year, and FREE TO YOU ($249.98 value!). Best of all, these video modules are yours to keep forever. We’ve made certification so simple, so easy… you’ll ask yourself why you’ve waited to stand-out from your peers.
Certified Clinical Trauma Professional: Trauma Competency Training
By Dr. J. Eric Gentry, Ph.D., LMHC, D.A.A.E.T.S.
Learn why Dr. Gentry believes “healing trauma is simple, not easy” in extensive on-demand video modules. A board-certified expert in traumatic stress, Dr. Gentry will simplify complex theories and layout step-by-step solutions on how you can immediately treat your traumatized clients.
Learn how to develop and apply therapeutic tasks for Dr. Gentry’s three “active ingredients” approach to successful resolution of traumatic stress symptoms:
- Build and maintain a strong therapeutic relationship
- Teach survivors how to relax their bodies, especially in the context of a perceived threat
- Help your clients construct complete chronological narratives of their traumatic experiences
Enhance your treatment toolbox for the 10 Core Competencies of Trauma, PTSD, Grief & Loss:
- Receive a balance of science & literature-based interventions in a practical relational-based presentation
- Undergo experiential exercises – learn how to interrupt your own anxiety, stress and threat responses and then teach your clients the same
- Gain assessment instruments, treatment worksheets & case studies to apply your new knowledge
Easy-to-follow 4-stage framework for navigating essential elements of trauma treatment:
- Preparation & Relationship
- Psychoeducation & Skills-Building
- Integration & Desensitization
- Post-traumatic Growth & Resilience
Certified Clinical Telemental Health Provider Training: A Therapist Guide for Ethical, Legal and Technology Concerns when Using Teletherapy
Melissa Westendorf, J.D., Ph.D.
Realize your complete ability in telehealth. Gain complete expertise and wherewithal on translating your in-individual classes to a telehealth practice. Dr. Westendorf’s consultation is damaged down into step by step modules so that you can keep away from ethical, prison and commercial enterprise pitfalls of telehealth; increase significant classes together along with your clients; and discover ways to develop and transition your telehealth commercial enterprise.
Ethics, Federal Regulation, Statutory Regulation
- What you need to know to get started & the prevalence of telemental health
- Professional associations and telemental health guidelines, APA Ethical Principals, HIPAA, HITECH
Guidelines for Video-Based Telemental Health Services
- Specific tools and examples for Informed Consent & Emergency Management in Telemental health
- Utilizing ATA guidelines from both a clinical and technical standpoint
Service Delivery Options, Social Media and Your Practice
- Assessing and utilizing service options for email, text, social media and other communication tools
- Setting up and navigating VPN, Encryption, Hardware & software safety, Electronic Communication Policy
Evidence Based Telehealth Applications
- Telehealth applications: evidence-based research, security with hardware and software, applying practical strategies for avoiding red flags
- Telehealth intake and assessment tools for the client – while improving your own telehealth experience
- Learn how to adapt use for various populations and disorders
Therapist-Centered Issues Strategies, Practical Solutions & Examples You Need for:
- Establishing and navigating boundaries, cultural competence, licensing board complaints, effective self-care
- Practice within your boundaries of competence when using technology
Business of Teleservices
- Strategies on how to grow your practice in troubling economic times
- Medicare/Medicaid reimbursements, billing, advertising and document storage and electronic document destruction (What you need to know to go paperless!)
Keep improving yourself today with this “Trauma & Telehealth Dual Certification Course – Eric Gentry & Melissa Westendorf” course at only [$79]
Tag: Trauma & Telehealth Dual Certification Course – Eric Gentry & Melissa Westendorf Review. Trauma & Telehealth Dual Certification Course – Eric Gentry & Melissa Westendorf download. Trauma & Telehealth Dual Certification Course – Eric Gentry & Melissa Westendorf discount. trauma informed telehealth, trauma treatment telehealth, trauma informed care telehealth, trauma therapy via telehealth