Purchase What If It’s Not BPPV? Vestibular Functional Assessments Translated to Treatment – Colleen Sleik at Aibox! You get access to all files. Direct Download Link and No costs are incurred (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha). Our courses come with a lifetime warranty, we're always here to help if you need it.
Email receipts will be automatically sent when payments are successful. Within 24 hours, we will email updates as process your order
Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo is the maximum famous shape of dizziness, but there are a couple of different situations that may reason signs of dizziness, movement sensitivity imbalance, and falls. This consultation will introduce a couple of vestibular practical checks that may be used to evaluate every location of the vestibular rehabilitation program. Findings from those checks will direct the clinician’s scientific decision-making with reference to suitable remedy strategies to limit or dispose of dizziness, lower chance of falls, and repair function.
- Implement suitable remedy interventions for recognized impairments the use of impairment-primarily based totally remedy framework.
- Develop remedies and development techniques aimed toward assuaging impairments to enhance function.
- Assess a case take a look at to decide vestibular practical limitations, remedy program, & development alternatives for highest quality final results of vestibular rehabilitation program
Introduction to vestibular rehabilitation
Discussion of vestibular functional assessments to include:
- Motion Sensitivity Quotient
- Dynamic Visual Acuity Test
- Balance Assessments: Five time sit to stand, Dynamic Gait Index, mCTSIB,
- Gait speed
Discussion of findings from above assessments and how to translate into treatment techniques
- What information can be gained from each assessment
- How does this translate into function
- How to incorporate functional daily/work activities into the vestibular rehabilitation program
Discussion of how to incorporate and progress a treatment plan to address the four areas of a vestibular rehabilitation program:
- Gaze stabilization
- Balance and gait
Review of case study findings for both subjective and objective measures
Discussion of impairments and functional limitations
Translation of assessment findings into treatment
Discuss treatment options to address each of the four components of a vestibular rehabilitation program: gaze stabilization, habituation, balance/gait, endurance
Options for progression of treatment
Keep improving yourself today with this “What If It’s Not BPPV? Vestibular Functional Assessments Translated to Treatment – Colleen Sleik” course at only [$15]
Tag: What If It’s Not BPPV? Vestibular Functional Assessments Translated to Treatment – Colleen Sleik Review. What If It’s Not BPPV? Vestibular Functional Assessments Translated to Treatment – Colleen Sleik download. What If It’s Not BPPV? Vestibular Functional Assessments Translated to Treatment – Colleen Sleik discount. vestibular function test, vestibular function disorder, vestibular function test cost, vestibular function test ppt